Friday, December 7, 2012

Deed #2

For the second card, I decided the member of my family I would choose was my grandmother. She lives in Oak Lawn with my aunt. She is also very weak, and has trouble walking. They are my mom's mother and sister respectively.
Normally when I go to her house I help her anyways, but this time was different because my aunt was out of town on a vacation. It was also different because my grandma wanted to get out her Christmas decorations. While I was there I carried up the Christmas tree and boxes of decorations from her basement. I helped her decorate the tree and fill her house with other festive decorations. I also hung Christmas lights outside and hung wreaths.
From this I learned that your family will always love you for the big and little things that you do. Also that a little hard work and dedication can have any task done quickly and effectively. My grandmother was very pleased with the job that I did, and even though in the beginning I didn't want to be there, I left very pleased as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment