Monday, December 17, 2012

Deed 4

For the forth and final good deed, we were given another individual in the class. I got Colleen Innis. I know her fairly well and we are good friends, but I had no idea what she would want. I didn't want to disappoint.
I always see her drinking coffee, and I remember hearing how much she loves coffee. So I went out and bought her a coffee cup and a ten dollar gift to Starbucks. This morning I found Alex Svanascini and gave him the gift to give to her. She was very excited when she got it.
One thing that I learned from this is that in this season of giving it is just as satisfying as receiving. From this whole assignment I have realized how easy it is to do an act of kindness. I will deffinitely be doing this more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment